Jacob Z. Weinstein, ESQ.
Jacob Z. Weinstein, Esq. is a former Assistant District Attorney at the Kings County District Attorney’s Office. Prior to his position as a criminal prosecutor, Mr. Weinstein was an Associate at a large class-action plaintiff firm in New York City. Mr. Weinstein concentrates on trial matters in both Civil and Criminal arenas. Mr. Weinstein’s significant trial experience and dedication is extremely valuable to each client. He treats each client as if they were family and fights for their rights as he would his own.
Mr. Weinstein focuses on Criminal Defense work, as well as Civil Rights, and complex federal litigation. Unlike many other lawyers, Mr. Weinstein has actually gone to trial and he loves it. This simple distinction makes a world of a difference in the court room and at the negotiating table.
New York State
United States District Courts (Eastern and Southern Districts)
Honors, Awards & Certificates
- Presented at Yale Law School on the topic of Judicial Bribery
- Selected as an Emerging Scholar by the Jewish Law Association
- Selected as winner of the Touro Law School Student Colloquium
- Awarded CALI Awards (Excellence For the Future Award) in Criminal Law II & First Amendment Seminar
- Rabbinic Ordination awarded by Rabbi Zalman Nechemia Goldberg (Chief Justice of the Rabbinical High Court in Jerusalem, Israel)
News & Publications
Bribery in the Judiciary
Ex- Nassau County cop wants to sue Manhattan DA for $10M after false charges froze his disability pay [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]